Camila’s First Post

 Hi everyone! My name is Camila and I am a first-year at Florida State University. I am a psychology major with an intended minor in education. With my education, I hope to one day become a certified school psychologist and be able to help children advance in their education and cognitive developmental skills. I am a first-generation student, so education has always been heavily valued in my family and I hope to incorporate this mindset into my future career. 

In terms of my prior experience using technology in an educational settings, I would say that I have been sufficiently exposed to educational technology. Using technology based materials over pen and paper has only increased in my time as a student. I use technology to write notes, watch lectures, and manage my school schedule. Prior to this class, I have been familiarized with Microsoft applications because my high school provided them and feel efficient in most of them.

My personal learning networks consists of a good mix between offline and online sources. In terms of offline, I often like reviewing notes with my peers and vocalizing my notes to commit them to memory. In terms of online, the majority of my notes are taken through my notability app, which allows me to organize my notes by subject. I also take advantage of canvas and it’s calendar to organize my homework schedule. Overall, to support my learning objectives at Florida State University, I use both offline and online sources to ensure that I am making the most out of my education and ability to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #3

Blog Post #8