Blog Post #8

    1.    https://camilamunante.weebly.com (https://camilamunante.weebly.com)

    2.    My AI use is not very expansive. I use AI for grammar correction, on applications like Grammarly. I use it to fix my papers grammar but keep their uniqueness. I am motivated to use AI because it helps me ensure my papers are correct and well-written. My main question about AI is what do programmers do to make AI appealing to specific demographics.

    3.    I used ChatGPT a lot in highschool when it first came out. I thought it was amusing and helped me get ideas for papers to write. I never used it for the purpose of plagiarism. Through my experience with AI, i learned that it is not always accurate anf sometimes you need to ask questions twice to get correct answers. My perspective on AI has stayed the same since reading the materials because i always knew it had its ups and downs. I would address the potential risks of plagiarism to my students when it comes to AI. I would also emphasize that over reliance on AI at all is bad and hurts our thinking abilities.

    4.    In regard to productivity, i think AI tools can be used properly to help it. AI can help with brainstorming and if you are at a creativity block. I have used AI to help me come up with reasons for my thesis, but then researched and supported those reasons in my own words. In my teaching job, this also applies. I can ask Chat Gpt to help me come up with age appropriate lesson plans on weeks where i come to a mind block.

Comments

  1. Hey Camila! I think that you did a great job using contrast in your site, specifically in your choice of banners. I like that you used white font over top of your banners as it allows for the audience to clearly read the title of each page. I also liked your use of repetition apparent on your "Announcements" page where you listed upcoming events. By using the same format for each of these events, the page is visually appealing and easy to read. Your alignment on the "Academic Resources" page also looks amazing as all of the bullet points are organized and numbered. This is also very aesthetic and overall looks amazing! Finally, you used proximity throughout the entire site as you grouped the information across all of the pages. For instance, you grouped the contact information of the "Contact" page and the announcements on the "Announcements" page. This keeps the site very organized and easily navigable for readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camila! I think your website is very warm, inviting, and professional! I though you did a great job with contrast on your website as each page was very distinct. At the same time, your website was very cohesive and you did a great job with the repetition aspect of the information you presented. One thing I would say to look at is alignment on your site. I think some of the information could be bolded or outlined in a more aligned format. Otherwise I think your website looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camila! I really liked the design of your website and how everything was organized. Your website would definitely make parents feel welcomed and informed. I like the pictures you included because they include a variety of colors which makes the website engaging. I would have to agree with Ava though that some information should be bolded. For example, your hyperlinks are a light gray color against a white background which could be hard to see for some people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camila, I enjoyed visiting your website for your kindergarteners. Your choice in banner images and font choice was very aesthetically pleasing. I think that a larger or darker font for certain information would have helped organize the pages more. Using a different color for the links for example can help students (and their parents) navigate to the external website easier. For me with 20/20 vision it was difficult to see so those visiting the website with vision issues might struggle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #3

Camila’s First Post